Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nine Month Report

Allie turned nine months old on Monday and TOOK HER FIRST STEP on Tuesday!!!! It was just one tiny step, but it confirms our suspicians that walking is in the not-too-distant future! We went for her nine-month appointment at the doctor today. She weighs a wopping 15 lbs., 1.6 oz. and is 26" long, with a head circumference of 42 cm. She is so much fun and has quite a wide range of facial expressions that we enjoy observing on a daily basis. At care group tonight, she had a blast with our friends' dog, Nike. She LOVED him, and he apparently returned the feeling since he gave her face a good tongue-licking!! We need to move somewhere that doesn't hate animals so we can get a puppy for her. No pictures tonight, but we'll post more soon. Joy's itching to do some more photo shoots!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that she's doing well.

Tami@ourhouse said...

Hi Joy! I got on your blog from the link on Zinnada's blog. (I'm loving reading about so many of our old friends from FBC!). The photos of Alli are so sweet! She and Caroline are the same age, so it's fun for me to see her progress. (I think last time I saw you, we were both in the nursing room at church...)

I forgot about the nine month check up! I thought we were done until 12 months. I guess after four kids, all those check ups just blend together. At her six month, Caroline was 18 lbs! My huge, sweet baby...

I enjoyed your photos!

In Christ,
Tami Ellison