Monday, October 26, 2009

Weddings, Gymnastics and Babies!

This past week has been a bit of a whirlwind. We spent last weekend in Mobile, Ala., and Escatawpa, Miss., for the wedding of one of my best friends. Janna Johnston is now Mrs. Savage! I had a great time with my three best friends--Janna, Megan and Gabrielle. Plus, we got to stay with my sister and her family and had a wonderful surprise visit from my grandmother! We cherish every chance we get to spend with her.

As promised, I took a few pictures of Allie in her leotard at gymnastics. She wasn't the most cooperative, but I got a few cute ones.

Saturday, October 24, the girls in our care group at church hosted a baby shower for Mr. Thad! That was so much fun; and Allie enjoyed helping to open presents and being the "Big Sister!"















No comments: