Monday, May 19, 2008

A Happy, Happy Girl

Allie is a very happy and active youngun'! She loves to play, go outside and attack her Daddy. One of her new favorite things to do is to take everything off the shelf in the kitchen, especially the phone books (which she is slowly but surely destroying). She likes to be wherever Daddy and Mama are, which can be a challenge when they're both trying to get work done around the house.

It's hard to believe she is eight-and-a-half months old!! Time flies!













4 comments:

Lauren said...

Joy - I love the ones of her in the pink towel. So cute!

allison said...

I agree with Lauren's comment and it made me wonder if you would use it on your new website for you photography business. Allie is so cute! Thanks for the update.

Joy said...

I just have to give credit where it's due...Tony took the ones of Allie in my bathrobe...so, I can't use them on the website!! She is quite the cutie, I have to agree!! Thanks for keeping up with us!!

Anonymous said...

Joy, Joy, Joy!! It's amazing that your little one is eight months old!! I remember when you were pregnant. It's good to see that all is well. take care, Sweetie!

Zinnada<><